Do you need digital forensics support?
Keep your operations running in the event of a breach or any other computer related investigation. Our DFIR Lab have Digital Forensics/Incident Response experts who can assist with a forensic incident. Whether it’s a breach, an insider threat or any other computer related investigation.
Our DFIR Lab Compliance
Our forensic lab has aligns to FBI CJIS, ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800-53 standards (National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-53 Rev 4, Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations) and conducts forensic acquisition and analysis of electronic data while adhering to strict chain of custody procedures.
How DFIR Lab Work with you?
Our forensic investigation includes:
- Scope determination
- Plan creation
- Forensic acquisition of electronic data
- Analysis of acquired data
- We Help you to work with Local & Cross border Laws and regulations.
- DFIR Lab also provide expert witness testimony in the event that the evidence produced and analyzed must be discussed in a court of law.
Why Global DFIR Lab?
Choose DFIR Lab to help you quickly restore business operations through rapid identification and remediation of breach points.
- Have confidence that all chain of custody procedures are adhered to rigorously.
- Assure management staff and other stakeholders that your data is secure.
- Leverage the experience of trusted digital forensics/incident response leaders utilizing proven methodologies.
- Obtain access to expert witness testimony in a court of law.
- Our Taskforce available 24x7x365 when you need in emergency.
As part of the forensic investigation and analysis, DFIR Lab will provide a comprehensive report that includes:
- Detailed findings and recommendations for necessary actions
- An executive summary for a high-level explanation of findings
- A detailed technical section
- Recommendations, if applicable
To Leverage the expertise of digital forensics/incident response Task Force. Our Forensic Taskforce available 24x7x365 days. Contact now to discuss your incident response needs.